November 5, 2008

Live Blogging

My last attempt at live blogging brought with it my most controversial post - EVER. And in light of the fact that the boomers have given up the highest office to an X-er, I will, I pray, be very quiet about my generational prejudices here.

Instead, I have arrived, safely, albeit very much like a James Bond martini thanks to storms in the Oklahoma City area, for a three day adventure called Worship in a Postmodern Accent. I will blog my "gut reactions" for each day (or more often if time allows).

So until tomorrow...

3 comments:

keith said...

Bring it on Steve. I was reading the Jan 07 post and was wondering if you ever found an answer to your question? "Can both of these groups (Emergent and Modernist) exist within the walls of one congregation? I wonder what this will look like. I want to be a part of this. I want you to be a part of it with me. As long as we can agree to share the power system, share the podium, and work together."

keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spankey said...

Well our emergent group doesn't exist within the same walls, so I don't know. What I do know is that the future is exciting.