March 5, 2007

life 2

I left last week on a somewhat bleak note, and thought i owed you all an update post-weekend. I'm on chapel team for the next 2 weeks. For those of you who are non-VTS'ers, chapel team is the week (usually) when one' life turns upside down as he/she helps lead worship with a group of other students and a faculty, minister-of-the-week. As student body president I have the distinct pleasure of being the only graduating student with 2 chapel teams this year. To top it off this, my second round, is two weeks of Lutheran worship. Being a good eccumanist, I'm not complaining about the Lutheran part, but dang if the 2 week shaft doesn't suck.

Anyway, all this to say my routine is shot for the next two so I won't be as diligent with the blogging as I've been of late. Looking at the clock, however, it looks like I've got a few minutes, so I'll be back with a post, albeit a brief one, in a few.

Before I go, check out my OT/HB professor's personal blog where he and his wife are detailing the experience of adopting a baby from China, here. It'll put a smile in your heart.

No comments: