January 3, 2007

GOE gooo

The cryptic note at the end of GOE set 3 has me feeling a little better than bad as I end day two. It said, roughly, "historical fact ain't as important as good apologetics." Goo! So I made one glaring error in historical fact, does that mean it'll be over looked if my apologetic argument is sound? Is my apologetic argument sound? Why am I typing this after a combined 9 hours of typing over the past two days? What does venti mean?

Anyway, things are ok after day two. Some say this morning was a softball, but I'm not so sure. This afternoon, was, to say the least a mindbender. Remind me next time I'm looking for the "sheep and goats" story that it is in Matthew's apocalyptic discourse under the heading "Judgment of the Gentiles." That too forever to find.

Whatever I say to myself under my breath, I feel like, aside from a possible 1 this morning, I'm doing fine. I'm still breathing, I'm still thinking, I'm looking at a day off, and I've got fewer sets to take than I've already written.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

"Venti" is used by Starbucks for te largest hot drink size they sell. It is 20 ounces, and venti is Italian for "twenty."