July 19, 2007

Changing Again

I'm preaching a friend's (a classmate and blogging buddy) ordination to the priesthood in a couple of weeks, and he has decided to rejoin the blog-o-sphere for it. His Email to me said;

success! It was good to blog again. I am going to blog Today, Friday, and Saturday. I preach the 29th so this (and anything you contribute) will help toward that sermon. Next week I will post the readings for the 3rd. The following week we will begin for the 11th. I'll simply post a note that we are working together for a sermon on St. Claire.
does this work?

So I'll be switching back and forth between readings for the next few weeks. I'll just be sure to note what Proper I'm using.

1 comment:

Peter Carey said...

Good luck on ushering our friend into the priesthood!!!

SP, where is Scott blogging?

-Peter

http://santospopsicles.blogspot.com