July 10, 2007

a slight change

In the interest of full disclosure, I wanted to make you, the mighty reader, aware of a change in my discipline of blogging on the Lectionary. With the days of writing sermons weeks ahead of time long gone I have decided to be a bit more current with my readings. I will be reflecting on the readings for this coming Sunday rather than 2 Sundays from now. This will help my already taxed mind by keeping only one set of readings bouncing around at a time, and hopefully will make my preaching a little less scattered. Additionally, you have probably noticed I'm only blogging about 4 days a week. This is because I'm blogging at work now a days and only work (hopefully) 4 weekdays. I might get to blog on Sundays here soon, but we'll see what happens.

As always, thanks for reading, and please feel free to post you comments, that's what the blog-o-sphere is for.

2 comments:

Eliz F said...

I hear ya re: no more weeks of writing sermons...I have a sermon Thursday and another Sunday and have not started either yet. Re: Sunday sermons, I have decided that being an overachiever means I write the sermon Friday instead of Saturday.

=)

Peter Carey said...

Great stuff, Steve! Keep up the good work....