October 30, 2007

My World View

I may have gotten myself in trouble with this one. My buddy, the rude armchair theologian, took this on his blog, and it got me interested. Now, I wonder what it means that I "shy away from organized religion" yet wear the dog collar of Anglicanism? Anyway, I enjoy these fun distractions, hope you do too.






What is Your World View?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Cultural Creative

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.


Cultural Creative



88%

Idealist



69%

Fundamentalist



56%

Postmodernist



56%

Romanticist



44%

Existentialist



31%

Modernist



25%

Materialist



6%


2 comments:

susan said...

Oh boy. I am, I confess, pleased to think that you and other hipsters out there approve of my new specs. Woohoo! Now, to take the worldview quiz. Hope all is well with you!

cj said...

Well, I took your quiz and came out as a "Cultural Creative" also - so that makes at least 2 of us wearing the collar and finding a home IN the church. As church continues to give me hope, perhaps we can also be hope for the church.